Discover a new event that helps you implement innovative structural and building envelope products that deliver buyer benefits like energy efficiency, sustainability, resiliency and health and wellness.
The Structures segment helps you find conventional and prefabricated components that save time and money and improve quality.
It also helps you re-think strategy, planning and design processes to make continuous innovation and improvement a sustained reality!
Deep Interaction and Collaboration
Structures content sets the stage for a broader, more strategic discussion between vendor sponsors and builder guests at the Summit. In addition to product features, benefits and advantages, sponsors will cover topics such as:
- Design process changes necessary for structural innovation
- Sales and marketing assets available to promote benefits and value
- Collaboration with complementary manufacturers and subs to achieve system solutions
- Best practices for regularly evaluating, implementing and testing innovations and process changes
Structures General Session Topics
- Leveraging Structures in New Home Differentiation
- Gaining Efficiencies with Panelization & Prefabrication
- Establishing a Culture of Continuous Innovation on Structures & Construction
- Up on the Roof: Solar Panels, Roof Structures & Aesthetics
- Teaming to Sell & Market Structural Innovations
Structural components and systems decision-makers from companies building 30 or more homes per year, including:
- Executive Management
- VPs, Directors and Managers of...