Does your product SPARK Innovation?
Innovative products don’t just magically flow through builders to homebuyers.
Spark Awards recognizes manufacturers who’ve made the commitment to fully support builders in bringing new products to market with awesome sales and marketing assets and trade relations that ensure seamless implementation.
Showcasing Master Collaborators
Not only do the products themselves need to be great (offering new features, powerful benefits and substantial advantages versus alternatives), manufacturers must engage in deep collaboration with builders, subcontractors and complementary manufacturers to succeed.
For every product entered, the value of promotional exposure far exceeds the cost and time of entering.
- INTERIOR FINISHES
- Cabinets & Countertops
- Plumbing Fixtures
- Closet Systems
- Interior Trims, Doors & Mirrors
- Electrical Switches & Outlets
- HVAC Controls
- Architectural Audio & Video
- Smart Home Controls
- EXTERIOR FINISHES
- Exterior Wall Finishes
- Outdoor Structures
- Outdoor Appliances
- Paving Materials
SALES, MARKETING AND OPTIONS TECHNOLOGY & SERVICES
- CONVENTIONAL COMPONENTS
- Steel Components
- Trimmable End Trusses
- Truss Bracing
- Truss Plats
- Wood Floor Panels
- Wall Panels
- Engineered Wood
- Framing Labor
- Glulam Beams
- Heavy Timber Trusses
- Insulation/Building Wraps
- Jobsite Equipment & Tools
- PREFABRICATED COMPONENTS
- Precast/modular foundations
- Moveable Walls
- Volumetric Units
- PRODUCTION & DESIGN SOFTWARE & SOLUTIONS
JUDGING CRITERIA & PROCESS
- For every product awards category the criteria used to determine winners is evaluating features, benefits and advantages and the corresponding process supports provide by vendors to drive sell-through and/or implementation.
- Initial market launch of entered product(s) must be Jan. 1, 2019-Dec. 31, 2021.
- A panel of impartial expert judges drawn from the Housing Transformation editorial and executive team, academia and industry evaluate and debate entry materials to select winners.
- Entered product(s) description/image/video included in Housing Transformation Entrant Showcase distributed to HTS newsletter recipients
- Entered product(s) description/image/video posted on HousingTransformationSummit.com with heavily promoted links
- Entered product(s) included in press release and other media communications to
- Print and digital shelter media
- Investor media
- Appropriate trade associations and consumer groups
- Use of Housing Transformation Summit Entry Logo in promotions
- Recognized at Housing Transformation Summit at Opening Reception
- Entrant Ribbon to be displayed at Housing Transformation Summit
- All entrant benefits and...
- Featured in WINNERS press release and other media communications
- Dedicated press release template provided on winning provided for your own promotional efforts
- Use of Housing Transformation Summit Winner Logo in promotions
- Handsome award to be displayed in booth at the Housing Transformation Summit and in corporate facility