December 21, 2022
Event shows builders how digital transformation, personalization and implementing innovative and on-trend finishes, structures and systems can help them win vs. used houses in a softer 2023 market.
The second annual Housing Transformation Summit made a big impact on dozens of progressive builder guests hosted to the event, Dec. 5-7 in Seattle. Guest companies will build more than 75,000 homes and generate more than $40 billion in revenue in 2022. They connected with 44 digital solution providers and vendors of innovative, on-trend finishes, structures and systems in boardroom presentations and scheduled meetings in the Summit exhibition.
More than 40 expert presenters delivered ideas and best practices for transformation and innovation in 21 general sessions. The program was organized into an Executive Forum and three discrete tracks for front-line builder innovators: Digital Solutions, Finishes & Personalization and Structures & Systems.
- Leading development and delivery of the six-session Executive Forum and delivering a jaw-dropping, get-on-it-right-now keynote (10 Ways to Leverage Transformation & Innovation in 2023) was retired founder and CEO of BDX, Tim Costello.
- Deana Vidal, Senior Manager with John Burns’ New Home Trends Institute, led and developed Finishes & Personalization track.
- Kansas State University professor and CX Pro principal, Brandon Savage, anchored the Structures & Systems track.
- AE Ventures president, John Galante, handled the honors for the Digital Solutions track with an assist from Anewgo Chief Brand Officer, Anya Chrisanthon.
Guests gave the event a 4.4-star rating overall and net promoter score of 65.
Click here to view photos from the event.
Guest Survey Feedback:
- “So much information packed into a couple of productive days.”
- “Well run. Informative.”
- “Best one yet and had more time to network than in past was very beneficial.”
- “Great networking opportunity.”
- “Good topics – relevant, great presentations.”
- “Great information that is very applicable in the current environment, well organized”
“Housing Transformation continues to be one of the most thought and action-provoking events in the homebuilding industry,” said AE Ventures president, John Galante. “Track anchors Costello, Vidal and Savage along with dozens of others willing to share and inspire and our sponsors are helping builders carve out a new way to compete and win in the market and identify new sources of revenue and profit. We’re looking forward to serving more builders and vendors in 2023.”
The Housing Transformation Summit will stand alongside the TecHome Builder Summit, Nov. 6-8, 2023 in Phoenix as part of “Builder Innovator Week Fall.”
For more information on sponsoring, contact Colin Cocaine at firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on attending as a hosted guest, contact Bob Fields at email@example.com