Discover a new event that will help you find finishes vendors to collaborate with you comprehensively to win more buyers, make more money and delight homeowners.
Learn how to leverage technology and process improvements to efficiently sell personalized homes at scale and leave no money on the table.
Use digital technologies to capture the as-built home and homebuying journey, then leverage the info to tap into the lifetime value of home improvement and maintenance revenue streams.
Envision & Act
The Finishes segment sets the stage for more strategic discussions between vendors and builders. In addition to product features and benefits, sponsors will cover:
- Sales and marketing assets they provide
- Teaming with complementary manufacturers in integrated solutions and ensembles
- Collaboration with subcontractors to tackle jobsite, sales/marketing, customer care and aftermarket challenges and opportunities
General Session Topics
- Homebuyer Customer Experience Vision
- Process Imperatives and Execution Keys
- Accelerating Incorporation of New Products & Responding to Design Trends
- Differentiating Finished Homes from Resale Homes
- Maximizing Options and After Market Sales
- Collaborating on Finishes Packages – Manufacturers, Subs, Builders
- It Shouldn’t Be This Hard!—Setting Your Standards for Finishes Sales & Marketing Assets
- From Lead Gen to Final Order: Turnkey Digital New Home Sales
- Tapping Lifetime Value Revenue Streams
- Honing Finishes Packages for Stronger Sell Through and Profitability
- Standard vs. Options – Criteria for Making the Call
A System for Success
Using AE Ventures' proven hosted event format, The Housing Transformation Summit enables builder buying teams to dive deep on the opportunities and challenges of transformation.
High quality general sessions, boardroom presentations and intensive one-on-one interactions with vendor partners will drive progress in two key areas—Finishes and Structures.
Finishes decision makers from companies building 50 or more homes per year including:
- Executive Management
- VPs, Directors and Managers of…