What’s the eligibility and judging?
Solutions and products within the scope of the Impact Awards categories and initial shipped or otherwise delivered to the market January 1, 2021 to December 1, 2022 are eligible.
The criteria used to determine winners is evaluating features, benefits and advantages and the corresponding process supports provide by vendors to drive sell-through and/or implementation.
A panel of impartial expert judges drawn from the Housing Transformation editorial and executive team, academia and industry evaluate and debate entry materials to select winners.
Pricing and Due Dates
Book by September 15 for best rates:
- Summit Sponsors: 1st entry $495; additional entries $395 each.
- Non-sponsors: 1st entry $995; additional entries $795 each.
Add $300 for bookings after September 15
Entry info submissions due October 1, 2022
What are the entry questions?
- Please describe the innovative features, benefits and advantages/improvements of the product/solution vs. others in its category. Limit 200 words. You may also submit product brochures and other sales materials and provide product images (1 required).
- For solutions, please describe how you collaborate with other solution providers and integrators to deliver strong ROI to builders. Limit 200 words.
- For products
- Please describe the sales and marketing assets and tools you provide to enable powerful sell-through of your product. Limit 200 words.
- Please describe the design assets and training and installation subcontractor partner matching programs you offer to help builders incorporate your product efficiently into their construction processes. Limit 200 words.
- Please describe the support and maintenance assets, tools and services you can offer to ensure a positive ownership experience for your product. Limit 200 words.
- Please provide a relevant case study or other proof of product performance if available.
- Please provide an up to 2-minute video of the product/solution to help showcase the features, benefits and advantages. (Optional)
- Please provide any other relevant links or videos. (Optional)